Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Packed Car, Hugs, Tears, Goodbyes = New Beginning

Hey Everyone! I made it to Florida safely! I am so excited! I really am. Nervousness creeps up into my throat sometimes, but right now, I am content and happy. I am sitting in my Supervisors house...on the edge of Lake something-or-other...watched the sunset through the palm trees, sun reflecting on the water; soaked in the hot tub (needed to relax those tight muscles from driving!)Pictures to come later!

This morning was crazy...waking up early to clean, shower, pack last few things in the car, hugs, tears, goodbyes....and then the seven hour drive here! Thankfully Davie and Vern called me to keep me company! :) They totally cheered my day :D

Sorry for the random ramblings...I will write more sensibly when I have more of a brain after catching up on sleep!!!!

Ta-ta!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment